About Me

My photo
Hogwarts - 1938 - 1945 House - Slytherin Descendent of Salazar Slytherin Awards - 1942 Prefect, Headboy Medal for Magical Merit Gold Shield Shaped Award for Special Services to Hogwarts, kept in the trophy room.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Horcruxes Begin

As Riddle moved up in school, he gathered about him a group of dedicated friends; although Riddle undoubtedly felt no affection for any of them. The group around him, had some kind of dark glamour within the caslte. They were a motly collection; a mixture of the weak seeking protection, the ambitions seeking some shared glory, and the tuggish gravitating toward a leader who chould show them more refined forms of cruelity.

In other words, they were the forerunners of the Death Eaters, and indeed some of them did become the first, ever Death Eaters after leaving Hogwarts.

Controlled by a much more younger, and power angry Voldemort... They were never detected in open wrongdoings, although through their seven years at school, they were marked by a number of nasty incidents to which we were never satisfatorily linked, the most serious of incindents, was of course the opening of the Chamber of Secrets...

....I read books after books which led me to a bathroom. The secret pipe under the sink. A Basalisk. Another victim lay dead on the ground. But, in my planning I needed a person to take the blame. Someone who loved Dangerous Creatures. One that already had a dangerous creature hidden inside the school; Rubeus Hagrid. He got expelled and I got away with my first murder, but not my last. It felt good except the victim now haunted the bathroom in which she died....

.... Years went by...

Voldemort's eye's moved slowly around the little hovel, in Little Hangleton. The shack in which my Squib of a mother used to live.

Once there, Voldemort spotted a quant, dirty man sitting in a chair, his wand in one hand and a knife in the other.

For a few seconds they ooked at eachother, then the man staggered upright, the many empty bottles clattering at his feet, pushing on the floor.


"You!" He bellowed. "You!"And he hurled drunkenly at me, wand and knife aloft.

"Stop!!!" Riddle barked, in Parseltounge. The man came to a halt and skidded into the table, sending the moldy potts crashing to the floor.

"You speak it?"

"Yes, I speak it." said Riddle, moving farther into the room, the door swinging shut behind me. Voldemort's espressed disqust and, disappointment.

"Where is Marvolo?" he asked

"Dead," said the man, "Died years ago, he did."

Riddle's face formed into a frown, making his eye's flash a light red.

"Who are you, then?"

"I'm Morfin, I am."

I tilted my head, "Marvolo's son?"

"Course I am." then, Morfin pushed the hair out of his dirt, infested face, that way he could see my better. Voldemort's eye's flashed red, at the sight of the black stoned ring, Morfin had on his right hand.

"I thought you was that muggle," Morfin whispered. "You look mighty like him."

"What muggle?" Riddle ask sharply, his eye's lingered on his face.

"That muggle, what my sister took a fancy to, that muggle that lives in the big house over the way." said Morfin, and he spat unexpectedly upon the floor between us.

"You look right like him," He tilts his head, "Riddle, but he's older now? He's older in you, now I think on it."

Morfin looked slighlty dazed and swayed alittle, still clutching the edge of the table for support. "He came back, see." Riddle was gazing at Morfin as though appraising his possibiltites. Than I moved closer and his voice droned out, "Riddle came back?" "Ar, he left her, and serves her right. Marrying filth." he said, spitting on the floor again. "Robbed us, mind you, before she ran off! Where's the locket, eh' where's Slytherin's locket?"

I did not answer, Morfin was working himself into a rage, again. He brandished his knife and then shouted, "Dishonered us, she did, that little slut! And who are you, coming here and asking question's about all that? It's over, innit... It's over?

He took his eye's off me and staggered slightly, Voldemort moved alittle towards him, and as I did so. He took out his wand and stupified him, than took his wand and took the ring off of his right hand. Voldemort stepped outside and went to the village of Little Hangleton; than I killed my filthy mudblood father and his parent's. After, he did that, Riddle went back over to the Gaunt's House, modified Morfin's memory.... The better way, to convince the Ministry of his wrongdoings...

No comments:

Post a Comment